Kraftech can take the guesswork out of homebuilding. Twenty years’ experience has helped us establish a predictable, easy to follow process.
1. Builder Introduction – We’ll meet with you to discuss your requirements and budget, and to answer your questions. If you’ve already purchased a home site, we’ll conduct an evaluation to identify and address any special home design considerations.
2. Financing – After you’ve decided to work with Kraftech, we can recommend and connect you with qualified construction loan lenders that can help with your financing needs.
3. Home Design – It’s time to create your dream home on paper!
The project moves ahead after design, pricing and lending are agreed upon by both parties.
4. Homeowner Reference Guide – Kraftech provides you with a detailed guide that includes all pertinent information, like floor plans, warranties, contacts and resources for selecting specific interior features like plumbing, cabinetry, flooring, lighting and appliances.
5. Breaking Ground – Kraftech begins digging and excavation, and will keep you up to date along the way.
6. Construction – Our highly-skilled craftsmen begin building your dream home. Foundation, framing and roofing are followed by interior work, which includes mechanicals, drywall, millwork and painting. Along the way, you’ll consult with our experienced suppliers who will consult you through the selections of interior and exterior furnishings, lighting, plumbing, flooring and more.
7. Homeowner Orientation – After your home is completed, we conduct a walk-through to point out any special instructions, answer your questions and hand over the keys to your new home!
8. 12-Month Follow Up – Within the first year, we will visit your home to conduct a warranty walk through. We’ll address all potential issues to ensure that required service is conducted within the one-year warranty period.
City: Sagamore Hills
Bedrooms: 4-5, Baths: 3
Sq. Ft.: 2,977
Bonus: Rear Covered
Porch, 4 Car Garage
Limited Time for This Site Only